Work with insights
Content analysis allows getting consolidated information on media activity of your company, as well as activity of your main competitors and market in general. Explore the communication channels, audiences and the results of the informational impact.
Content analysis stages:
- gathering information;
Get the answers to the questions:
- WHO is publishing and WHAT?
- Via which CHANNELS?
- For WHOM?
- With what EFFECT?
The base of benchmarks allows you to compare the inherent features of different markets, to go beyond your scope and focus on successful cases.
- number of publications;
- positive/negative ratio;
- potential reach;
- percentage in the main role;
- media efficiency indices.
Compare activity in OTHER AREAS, find INSIGHTS and adopt the BEST PRACTICES.
Promo campaigns analysis
Focus on what’s important
Promo campaigns analysis allows you to separate the initiated newsbreaks and evaluate the efforts in the formation of own information field.
- the share of your initiated newsbreaks;
- number of shared publications;
- number of contacts collected;
- types of media that shared the information;
- distribution routes that come from the source of information;
- lifespan of each newsbreak.
Evaluate the effectiveness of your OWN PUBLICATIONS from the general range of mentions.
Promo campaigns analysis
Amplify the analysis
Sociological researches allow to understand, how and where it is better to communicate with the target audience. Use sociology to correlate with media activity.
Answer the questions:
- Does the public know about your company and its activities, and what exactly do they know?
- Where does the audience find your news and where they would like to find them?
- What is the tone of the news that appeared in the last period?
UNDERSTAND your AUDIENCE better thanks to a sociological surveys.
Reputation analysis of CEO and top officials
Take into account the reputation
Reputation analysis of CEO and top officials allows to examine the activity of top management and evaluate their impact on the company.
- frequency of the CEO's mentions in the context of the company/brand;
- topics of top management mentions;
- sources of publications;
- expertise level on the market.
Adjust your reputation STRATEGY and personal BRANDING.
Analyze the dynamics
Retrospective analysis allows to compare current media activity with the relevant indicators in the past (1/3/5 years ago). Analyze your development and general trends.
- patterns of your media activity;
- cycles and seasons;
- periodical features of information field and market.
See the DYNAMICS of your POSITION in the media field.